Provided by Joe Maruschak, Chief Startup Office for RAIN Eugene:
We launched our 3rd cohort this past September. Below is a list of the companies currently in the Eugene RAIN Accelerator:
- Base: An app and wearable company that provides safety solutions for college campuses.
- Bike Friday: Manufacturer of bicycles that are custom fit to the rider.
- Bull & Stash: Produces leather refillable notebooks and offers paper refills.
- KlubHub: A mobile loyalty platform for small businesses in rural areas.
- Lola’s Fruit Shrub: Beverages made by preserving fruit in vinegar (shrub method). They make great cocktail mixers.
- Lumidax Electronics: Make electronics fun to learn by manufacturing breadboards and bakerboards for any age
- Miracle Query: Build smart systems to help healthcare professional to treat patients more efficiently and reduce medical errors.
- WaitTrainer: A web-based training software for restaurants.
If you’d like to meet the entrepreneurs from these companies join us on Jan 13th from 5 – 8pm at the Hult Center for the “State of the Startup Ecosystem” event. You’ll get to hear each company pitch their business as well as share what they’ve learned from their RAIN Accelerator experience. Free to attend.